Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A brief tour of the ship.

I figured this is as good a time as any to give a quick rundown on what's happening up in this blog. It's chock full of fun and exciting features, so here's an overview.

You may or may not have noticed those tabs just under the logo banner up there. They'll lead you to everything you could possibly need ever. They are even conveniently labeled for ease of navigation. As you can see, we have four pages on the menu for you:

1) Home: This is where you are right now. Look, I can't explain everything to you.

2) Pictures: This is where I'll post pictures when I actually get a camera. In the meantime, DRAW ME A PICTURE OF A BOAT AND SEND IT TO ME. I'll post it over there. Here's mine:
3) Follow Me: This is where you can see where I am and where I'm going. There's a map with my course plotted and an itinerary with the dates and cities.

4) Voicemail: This has all the information you need to call me. Since I'll be working the majority of the day everyday, there's a 100 percent chance that I will not answer, so I've set up a voicemail to take your calls. The number and Skype button are also over there on the right hand bar--------->

That's it. Yeah, I lied about the fun and exciting part, but how else was I going to get you to read all this? If you have any suggestions, feel free to pass them along. The best way to reach me is a message in a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment